Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
ProFresh carries a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied that the ProFresh Breath Care System has relieved your bad breath problem, simply return the remaining components and sales slip in their original box within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, less shipping and handling charges
You can place orders in 2 ways:
- On our website: www.profresh.com
- By phone: 1-800-210-2110, anytime 24 x 7
Orders placed before midnight ship the next business day. This includes 2nd Day and Next Day orders.
Orders do not ship and are not delivered on weekends or holidays.
When you place an order, your credit card will be “authorized” and before we ship the order it will be charged. If you cancel an order before it is charged your bank will remove the “authorization” in 2-10 business days, per its policy. If you cancel an order after it is charged but before shipment, we will issue a credit.
- All promotions are for 1 time use only.
- “Dollars off” promotions that list a specific product (ex. $5 off the ProFresh Breath Care System) apply only to that product and no other ProFresh products, unless otherwise stated.
- “Percentage off” promotions that list a specific product (ex. 10% off the 6-bottle set – M16S) apply only to that product and no other ProFresh products, unless otherwise stated.
- “Dollars off” or “percentage off” promotions that do not list a specific product apply to all items in a single order, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotions do not apply to shipping and handling charges.
- Promotions are not valid for prior purchases.
- Promotions cannot be combined with other offers.
- Promotions do not apply to Auto Shipments.
- Please note that ProFresh has a 2-year shelf life, so it is easy to take advantage of promotions.
Shipping Policy & Information
- No shipments are made on the day of the order.
- All USA and Canadian shipments go out the next business day. This includes Next Day and 2nd Day Air.
- Orders do not ship and are not delivered on weekends or holidays.
United States Shipping
- We recommend Ground UPS for street addresses.
- Options are available for delivery Next Day and 2nd Day after shipment.
- PO Boxes & APO addresses are shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail.
- Pick “UPS Ground CANADA” as your shipping option.
- We only ship by UPS to Canada.
- We charge you and our brokerage will pay all Taxes and Duties.
Shipping to Other Countries
- Pick “International Web Order” as your shipping option.
- We will email your shipping options and charges “For Your Approval” before charging and releasing your order.
If you are not satisfied that the ProFresh BreathCare System has totally relieved your bad breath problem, simply return the remaining components in their original box within 30 days of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling charges. When we receive the return your original credit card will be credited and we will send you an email confirming the return and credit.
(Effective Date: November 1, 2013)
ProFresh International Corporation respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website or responds to our interactive advertisements. This Privacy Statement outlines the information ProFresh International will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on what to do if you do not want your personal information collected or shared when you visit the ProFresh International website or respond to our advertisements.
II. Personally Identifiable Information
ProFresh International will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, credit card information or email address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, please contact us at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Statement. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information we may use that information in the following ways, unless stated otherwise: we may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; we may use that information to contact you; and we may provide that information to third parties.
ProFresh International has no intention of collecting any personally-identifiable information (that is, name, address, telephone number, or email address) from individuals under thirteen years of age. Where appropriate, ProFresh International will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on our website or advertisements. If a child has provided us with personally-identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Statement if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s information from our existing files.
IV. Non-Personally Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
When you view our website or advertisements, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor our website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your Browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
ProFresh uses Display Advertising through Google Analytics to implement Remarketing advertisements online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show these ads on sites across the Internet. ProFresh and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the ProFresh website.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager. You may also choose to use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on to customize how your data is collected by Google Analytics.
VI. Who To Contact
If you have submitted personally-identifiable information through ProFresh International’s website or interactive advertisement, and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 1-800-210-2110. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.
VII. Changes to Policy
Notice of any change to this policy will be posted on the ProFresh International Policies page.